Friday, April 24, 2009

Planning #3 and Terrified!

So we've decided to start trying for our third child, yay!! It's funny because for the past year I've been going on and on about how I can't wait to get pregnant again. I just had that feeling that I was so ready to start all over & for Zoe & Liam to have another sibling.
So finally Rick decides his totally ready too, only took a year of back and fourth on the subject, but yay, he's ready! Ladies, now that we've been trying for nearly a month & it's VERY possible that I'm preggo, I'm absolutely terrified!! Now I'm having second thoughts! Why would I want to start all over again??! Liam is pretty self efficient, Zoe's pretty much out of diapers & I'm starting to feel like "me" again. What are we thinking?? I do have moments where I think how wonderful it will be to be pregnant again, to give birth & have the precious new life in my arms.................the problem is that those moments are pretty fleeting Lol!
I know that as soon as I take that pregnancy test and it comes back positive I'll be OVER THE MOON!! I guess i'm having "Cold Feet" syndrome!

7 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya, nature really has a way of making us think it wasn't so bad the last time! You're right, those moments are fleeting but when we do get them at least we really remember them. :) I guess mother nature intended us to forget all the crap our kids put us trough to keep the human race alive! lol!

    Cold feet or not, you know you wanna do it again! So do I.

    Crazy?
    I was crazy once
    they put me in a rubber room
    they put me in a rubber room with babies
    they put me in a rubber room with crying babies
    babies?
    babies make me crazy
    Crazy?
    I was crazy once...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hillarious! Where'd you get that from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember thinking all of that the second I found I was pregnant again w/ Sophie. I was like, "Oh, crap, am I really doing this all over again??" Then as soon as that first wave of fear passed, I got excited all over again. I, for one, am super excited for you guys, and I can't wait to meet your next little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristy! I hope your enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is that you are a great mom and I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just don't do the test immediatley - that way you can just keep having crazy sex and lots of it!! ;P LOL
    Seriously, I remember after finding out I was pregnant after 7 long years and 3 Fertility treatments later and even though it was ultra planned conception it was still a huge shock and I was terrified. The first words out of my mouth was "OH F&#*"! But just as you remember the horrible scarey parts and all the sleepless nights, you also remember the warm cuddles, that first smiles, the first steps and all of a sudden it appears just a short time of "suffering" for the rewards which are on offer. Good Luck my lovely :) x

    P.S - Ok, those warm memories are not quite warm enough for us to add to the team just yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you guys!!! What would I do without you!!!

    ReplyDelete